Wednesday 5 September 2012

Summer holidays 20121


A few weeks ago I got a horse. He is 14.2 hands and its chestnut coloured. It has a Texan star on its right side and a long dark brown mane. His name is Little Texas because of the Texan star on its side. L O' M

I played a lot of golf competitions during the summer holidays. We are preparing for a final in Cusack Park in hurling. R H

In the summer holidays my family and I stayed in Wicklow for a night. We did lots of fun things such as shopping, swimming, playing games, watching movies and going for walks. We also went to Dublin Zoo, it was a great experience. N B

We went to Galway to the fun fair and then we went to Fanore camping in a mobile. Some one fell off the third pier and cracked his skull. L M

I went to Spain during my summer break and had lots of fun. I went camping in Fanore and went swimming. O B

On 24th June I went to Marbella in Spain. It was very hot in the night, about 30 degrees and the day was the hottest at 45 degrees.
During the summer I split my leg open down by the boats at the harbour.
My uncle, aunt and cousins moved back into their house after the time it went on fire.
My cousin in Mayo is getting married in May.
I went to Mayo for a week to a summer music school. C K

Last week someone got stabbed at the lake in Mountshannon.
My family and I went to Cork for a week and went to see Ice Age. We had the whole cinema to ourselves. E K

During the summer holidays I went to swimming lessons in the harbour. I was in swim 5 and my sister was in swim 2. My aunt Danielle went to Australia for a month. She really liked it over there and went to see her brother. My mums boyfriend went to America. S W

I went to Sardinia, I had lots of fun and when I was out there my dad ripped his Achilles tendon because he fell off a horse. J A

I went to Trabolgan with my dad and we had a lot of fun. We went to the pool, bowling and we went to the sea and found golf balls.
I went to the cinema and saw the Lorax and it was very good and I went to Delta city with my mam. D H

We got a new car in the summer. My brother Liam passed his leaving cert and he is going to Galway. He will be living with his friend in an apartment. L S

I went to Cape May for a week. I went to a water park in Long Island and I went on a slide that was eight storeys high. It was called the Cliff Diver. I went to see the band Train and my uncle got us VIP tickets for the concert. I got a signed guitar pick and a tee shirt from the concert. I also saw the gold Olympic medallist Missy Franklin and an Olympic gymnast. One morning I was on the Today show which was broadcast from the Rockefeller Centre. A N


Over the summer holidays the weather was very bad. I didn’t go abroad but I went to the Carlton hotel for two nights in Galway and we went shopping there. My cousins came from Geneva but they left yesterday.   C D

I went to the fleadh in Cavan. I went to Killarney for a night and then we went to the funfair. We also climbed a huge waterfall. We went to the cinema and saw Lorax, G H

Over the summer holidays Nicola came over for a sleepover and we had lots of fun. Danielle came over to my house for a sleepover and we went for a walk and had a water fight. I went to the cinema three times. I went to see Ice Age, Brave and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. A M

During the summer holidays I got a kitten and her name is Smudge. Yesterday we got a collar for Smudge with a bell on it. She loves going outside and sleeping. A M

No comments:

Post a Comment