Friday 13 January 2012

Christmas Holidays

On Christmas Eve we went to Mass and then our neighbours came up to our house. On Christmas day we woke up early and got our presents. In the afternoon my Aunty, Granny and my Uncle came for Christmas dinner. We pulled Christmas crackers as well. In the evening my Uncle and Aunty and my other Aunty and her Fiancee came up to visit us, it was a wonderful day.  During the Christmas we had lots of visitors, my Grand Uncles, Grand Aunts, cousins, Aunts and Uncles came. We went ice skating in Limerick and we met my Mam’s friend there. We went for a walk with my Uncle and we saw hunters in the field and my brother asked if they were soldiers, then he asked if they were German! He was afraid because they had guns!    L.B.


During the Christmas I was so excited because Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I had to type my list, my sister’s list and my brother’s list of what they wanted. My Aunty sent them off on the first day of December.  On Christmas Eve I went to bed at half 9.  I was so excited I didn’t get to sleep. When my sister told me that the presents were here I ran down the stairs as quick as the wind. There were so many presents. the biggest ones were the bike and air hockey table. We had lots of visitors and at the Christmas dinner I got to light the candle. We light it every year at Christmas.  A.M.


This Christmas was a happy holiday for my family and I.  We sent cards to family and friends, we put up our pretty tree and decorations and stockings also.  We left food out for Santa and his reindeer too!  On Christmas day we got up early and went to see our presents. I got all the presents I wished for from Santa and I gave and received presents from my family. I had a turkey, spuds, peas, gravy and stuffing for dinner, it was tasty. We spent the day at home but visited a few neighbours to wish them a happy Christmas. I went to Mass also. It was a really excellent Christmas.  A.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment