Tuesday 8 November 2011

Our Halloween Break

I went to my friends house to stay the night. I only made a pumpkin at my house, thats all I did. I also bought a mask that I was going to wear but I didnt. P L

On Friday 28th October I dressed up as a mummy and we all raised money for Temple Street Hospital. On Halloween day I went to a party in the Mountshannon play school. Then later on I went trick or treating with my dad and sister. Then I went to the forge and ate roasted marshmallows. We went to the harbour and let off fireworks. I really enjoyed it. S W

On Halloween afternoon Hannah, Emer, Robyn and myself went to the childcare centre to get the Halloween party ready. Then we went home to get ready for the party. After the party we went trick or treating. On the way home someone let off fire works nearby and Robyn nearly crawled under a car she was so scared! That night the four of us stayed the night at Emer's house. I didnt get much sweets but I didnt mind. A S

On Monday I went trick or treating and I got loads of sweets, I went with my cousin, brother and sisters. After we stopped trick or treating we went into the forge and it was really fun. On Friday my aunt, uncle and cousin came from America and I was really excited. On Saturday I went down to my uncles house in Galway and my sister and I stayed the night. G H

For the Halloween break we went trick or treating to Ennis with my cousins. We went to loads of houses and I got crisps, jellies and chocolate. S M

During the Halloween break I went to the aquarium in Salthill, Galway. After that we went to Shop Street and I got a new hoodie. The next day we went trick or treating. The day after that we went to Cork. In Cork we went to three churches, one of them was Shandon and we rang the bells. It was fun. T A

On the Halloween break we had a party in the school and we raised money for Temple Street Childrens Hospital. My family and I went to Galway to see the aquarium in Salthill. J A

During the Halloween break I went trick or treating with Daire and Oisin. Daire and I were terrorists and Oisin was Jedward. Oisin was Daire's and my hostage. D S

I went to the Halloween party in the play school on Monday from 3 to 5pm.There were lots of sweets and drinks and we played games like Musical Statues and Dead Man Rise. There was a tunnel of terror which was cool. After the party we went trick or treating and I got lots of sweets. After all that we let off fireworks and a lantern , then we lit the bonfire. My Halloween was the best.

During Halloween holidays we went to Dublin. We stayed at Grandad's house while he was in Norway. We had an extremely scary evening at the scary forest event. There were witches, a devil on stilts, frightening sound effects, a zombie wondering about staring at people and an angel on stilts warning of evil presences. DS

I had a very good Halloween break. I went trick or treating in Whitegate with all my friends. I was Jedward along with my friend Dara. After I went trick or treating I went to a disco in the hall and I was the DJ. I wasnt at home but my dad said there were a lot of trick or treaters. C D

 During the Halloween break I went to Dublin for three days. The weather that day was wet and rainy.That night I dressed up as a lawyer and we went around to different houses. I got lots of sweets!. After that there was a party at my friends house. We played a game where you tried to get money out of a basin of water.       A N

Over the Halloween break I went trick or treating and ate lots of sweets and had three sleepovers. I went trick or treating in Mountshannon with Robyn, Laoise, Elena, Emer and Anna. I also baked barn brack. H N

 I dressed up at school. I wore glasses. The money we raised was for Temple Street Children's Hospital. JC

On the Friday before Halloween we dressed up in school for Temple Street Hospital. Then on Monday there was a disco on in the creche and when I got home I went trick or treating.C M N

On Halloween I went trick or treating with David and Daire. They were terrorists and I was Edward from Jedward. I was their hostage. O K

On Friday October 28th we got our Halloween break. I went to a Halloween party organized by the parents Association. After that I went trick or treating with my friend Robyn, Hannah and Anna. I got lots of sweets and after that I had a sleepover. E O' M

On Friday 28th October we dressed up in school for Temple Street Children's Hospital and it was a great day. On Halloween Monday 31st I went trick or treating. I had a great time. I also made chocolate apples with my friend Ava at her house. C G

I went to Dublin during the Halloween break. On Saturday there was a childrens Halloween party in the hotel. On Halloween I went trick or treating, I got loads of sweets.

On Halloween night I went to the Halloween disco in the creche organized by the Parents Association. After that I went trick or treating. Then I went to the disco in the clubhouse in Whitegate. It was good. L B

My Halloween break was really fun. I dressed up as a pirate for the party and Luigi for Halloween.I went trick or treating with my friends. I got a lot of sweets from Mrs O' Hara. F H

For Halloween break I went trick or treating, it was really fun. Before I went trick or treating I went to the party in the creche. Then I went trick or treating with my friends. I got loads of sweets. M O' R

On the Halloween break we had a party in the school and we raised money for Temple Street Children's Hospital. My family and I went to Galway to see the aquarium in Salthill. J A

No comments:

Post a Comment